At Bloomsburg Carpet, we design, develop, and create products that avoid depletion of raw material resources and prevent further environmental degradation. We are committed to exceeding your expectations with superior products that meet the demands of today’s interiors without compromising the needs of future generations.
~ Most Bloomsburg Carpets can be certified GREEN LABEL PLUS, the higher standard for indoor air quality! ~
We use Bloomsburg Nylon and Zeftron® Enviro6ixTM fibers in the making of our nylon carpets. These environmentally responsible yarn systems offer the
outstanding styling, exceptional color clarity, and superior performance you expect from Bloomsburg.
We use this high-performance nylon in our skein-dyed products. It contains 30% recycled Nylon 6 content and is designed to meet the specification
requirements of sustainable buildings.
This premium Nylon 6 yarn system contains a minimum of 25% recycled content. The depth, color clarity, and exceptional performance characteristics of
Zeftron® Enviro6ix® make it the ideal fiber for our solution-dyed products.
Our efforts to use recycled materials and to recover old carpet keeps millions of pounds of waste out of landfills.
Carpets made from Bloomsburg Nylon and Zeftron nylon, or any currently installed carpets being replaced with Bloomsburg Nylon, are eligible for our
recycling program. We guarantee that the recovered nylon face fiber will not be landfilled.
The Type 6 Nylon used in Bloomsburg Nylon and Zeftron is 100% recyclable. It can be endlessly recovered and is considered a renewable material.
Bloomsburg Carpet sets the standard for sustainable excellence through its partnership with Wools of New Zealand. New Zealand wool is natural, beautiful, and sustainable and is grown and processed in ways that preserve the environment. When you purchase Bloomsburg wools you can feel confident you are buying a product that betters our world while improving the health, comfort, and aesthetics of your indoor environment.
- Wool is completely natural. It is composed entirely of amino acids, the building blocks of life.
- Wool is renewable and biodegradable natural fiber.
- Raised and manufactured with little impact on the natural landscape, wool is one of the world’s most environmentally friendly products.
- Wool is produced from a totally renewable resource—grass.
- Wool has the natural ability to absorb indoor air contaminants.
- Wool is a non-allergenic fiber and does not promote the growth of bacteria or dust mites, or give off harmful emissions.
- Naturally flame retardant, wool is safe for all indoor environments.
- Natural bulk and resilience give wool its superior sound and heat insulating properties.
- Wool’s ability to retain and release moisture during periods of high or low atmospheric humidity makes the indoor environment more comfortable.
- Wool is naturally soil resistant, so maintaining the beauty of Bloomsburg carpet is easy.
- Our wool is strong and durable, making for carpets with good looks that last.
- Natural crimp gives wool carpets built-in resilience to crushing so they look good longer.
Bloomsburg Carpet complements the natural qualities of wool by weaving it with jute yarn backing.
Jute is a durable, renewable, and biodegradable plant fiber with exceptional insulating properties. (Click Here or Graphic Above To View Our Environmental Preservation Commitment)